What is 6ix9ine net worth in 2023 by Forbes? Here the most Reliable blog for celebrities’ net worth presents you with everything you want to know about 6ix9ine, his entire biography, weight, height, career, age, personal life, early life, earnings, wife, children.
And answer all your questions like: is he single, married, or divorced? Did he speak Spanish? Is he still together with jade? Are his tattoos real? How much did he charge per show? How did 6ix9ine earn his net worth? How much does he make daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly? Is he an addict? How much is 6ix9ine net worth in 2023, according to Forbes? And more answers to all your unanswered questions with lots of interesting facts you will never want to miss about him.
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Place of birth||May 8, 1996|
|Place of birth||New York City, U.S.|
|Source of Wealth||Five feet and 6 inches.|
Who is 6ix9ine?
Daniel Hernandez, popularly and professionally known as Tekashi69 or 6ix9ine, is one of the great American hardcore hip hop and songwriters. He came into the limelight after releasing his debut single, “Gummo,” a sleeper hit. He subsequently released the mixtape Day69 (2018), which was supported by the singles “Kooda,” “Keke,” and “Gotti,” all of which were charted on the Billboard Hot 100. His net worth is estimated to be over $10 million as of the 2023 update.
Biography of 6ix9ine
The famous American Rapper and songwriter is known professionally as Tekashi69 or 6ix9ine was born on May 8, 1996, in Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York City, United States. He was widely known in late 2017 after the release of his debut single track titled “Gummo.”
He pleaded guilty to a felony count of use of a child in a sexual performance and received a four-year probation period and a 1,000-hour community service order. In 2018, he was arrested on racketeering, weapons, and drugs charges. Facing up to 47 years in prison, he pleaded guilty to nine charges, including conspiracy to commit murder and armed robbery, in February 2019.
His personal life
He was born and raised in Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York City, United States. He was born into the family of Mr. Daniel Hernandez from Río Piedras, Puerto Rico, and Mr. Natividad Perez-Hernandez fromAtlixco, Mexico. They both came to the United States in 1988 for a greener pasture; her mother was a factory worker and house cleaner. His girlfriend is “Rachel Wattley,” an Instagram model and former bartender popularly called “Jade.”
He has two daughters with two baby mama’s, his first daughter is from Sara Molina named “Saraiya Hernandez,” and another one In 2018, “Briella Iris Hernandez” with his then-girlfriend Marlayna M. He’s currently in a relationship with the popular Instagram model and former bartender, “Rachel Wattle” popularly called “Jade.”
6ix9ine did not disclose most of his personal life to the media. We will update this article once we are done with our research. So please kindly check back for the update.
Watch how he flaunt his net worth in his Instagram page
View this post on Instagram
What is 6ix9ine Net Worth in 2023 by Forbes?
According to our research Networth202.com, we found out that the famous American hardcore hip hop professionally called 6ix9ine has an estimated net worth of $10 million as of the 2023 update.
How did 6ix9ine makes his money? How Rich is Tekashi69 Actually in 2023?
The famous American Rapper and songwriter popularly and professionally called 6ix9ine has multiple sources of income, enabling him to skyrocket his net worth to over $10 million as of the 2021 update. Although he earns most of his assets/ net worth from his professional career as a rapper, he earns from promotions, concerts, and other businesses. He is currently worth over $10 million as of the 2023 update.
6ix9ine Age, Height, and Weight
Daniel Hernandez, popularly called Tekashi69 or 6ix9ine, was born on May 8, 1996. He is 5 feet tall and weighs about 68 kg as of the 2023 update.
Popular American Rapper, hardcore hip hop artist, and songwriter professionally called 6ix9ine has released two studio albums, one mixtape, twenty-nine music videos, and thirteen singles as lead artist. Nine of his singles have been certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and two gold.
Lists of his albums
- Dummy Boy in 2018
- Redd69 in 2019
- Tattle Tales in 2020
- “Keke” (with Fetty Wap and A Boogie wit da Hoodie) Kooda
- “Tic Toc” (featuring Lil Baby)
- “Rondo” (featuring Tory Lanez and Young Thug)
- “Locked Up Pt. 2” (with Akon)
- “Mala” (featuring Anuel AA)
- “Waka” (featuring A Boogie wit da Hoodie)
- “Mama” (featuring Nicki Minaj and Kanye West)
- “Kika” (featuring Tory Lanez)
Watch his recent interview
- He was born on May 8, 1996, in New York City, United States.
- He has an estimated net worth of $10 million as of the 2023 update.
- He came into the limelight in late 2017 after releasing his debut single “Gummo,” which became a sleeper hit.
- He had two daughters Saraiya Hernandez, and Briella Iris Hernandez, with different baby mama.
- He’s currently in a relationship with the popular Instagram model and former bartender popularly called “Jade.”
- He was born into the family of Mr. Daniel Hernandez from Río Piedras, Puerto Rico, and Mr. Natividad Perez-Hernandez fromAtlixco, Mexico. They both came to the United States in 1988 for a greener pasture.
- He was sentenced to 13 months imprisonment in late 2019 for arranging a deal with the government prosecutors. He was scheduled to release from prison in August 2020. However, he was released earlier on April 2 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you notice any mistake or update about “6ix9ine’s Net Worth” please comment below or get to us through our Contact Us page. Thanks for reading.
Thanks for reading “6ix9ine’s Net Worth” ❤️.