Networth202.com is committed to complying with U.S. copyright law and to respond to claims of copyright infringement. Networth202.com will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c) (“DMCA”).
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner) and believe that your work’s copyright has been infringed, please report your notice of infringement to us. It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized to act on their behalf.
- The identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Website.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Networth202.com to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
If you believe that your material has been removed by mistake or misidentification, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content user or authorized representative.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the content user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
- Content user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content user’s address is located, or, if the content user’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Networth202.com is located.
Send all takedown notices to our DMCA Agent listed below. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Please note that we may share your complaint with the user alleged to have infringed on your rights.
NOTE: THE ABOVE CONTACT INFORMATION IS FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS ONLY.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NETWORTH202.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES IN RELATION TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
Copyright © 2023 Networth202.com. All rights reserved.