“Savage” is a song by American rapper Megan Thee Stallion. It was released on March 6, 2019, as the lead single from her debut studio album, Fever. The song was written by Megan Thee Stallion, Pardison Fontaine, Juicy J, and OG Parker. It was produced by Juicy J and OG Parker.
Pardison Fontaine is an American rapper and songwriter. He has written songs for a number of artists, including Kanye West, Cardi B, and Megan Thee Stallion. He is known for his catchy hooks and his ability to write songs that are both personal and relatable.
Did Pardison Fontaine Write Savage?
There is some evidence to suggest that Pardison Fontaine did write “Savage”. For example, the song’s credits list him as a writer, and he has spoken about the song in interviews. However, there is also some speculation that he did not write the song, and that his name was added to the credits after the fact.
The evidence in favor of Fontaine writing the song includes the following:
- He is credited as a writer on the song.
- He has spoken about the song in interviews, saying that he helped Megan Thee Stallion write it.
- The song’s sound is similar to other songs that Fontaine has written.
The speculation against Fontaine writing the song includes the following:
- The song’s credits list a number of other writers, including Juicy J and OG Parker.
- Some people believe that Fontaine’s name was added to the credits after the fact in order to boost his profile.
- There is no concrete evidence that Fontaine actually wrote the song.
Ultimately, it is impossible to say for sure whether or not Pardison Fontaine wrote “Savage”. There is some evidence to suggest that he did, but there is also some speculation against it. Until there is more concrete evidence, the question of who wrote the song will remain unanswered.
What is the difference between a writer and a songwriter?
A writer is someone who writes words, while a songwriter is someone who writes songs. A songwriter typically writes the lyrics and the melody of a song, while a writer may only write the lyrics or the melody.
Why is it important to credit songwriters?
Songwriters deserve to be credited for their work. They spend a lot of time and effort writing songs, and they should be compensated for their work. Crediting songwriters also helps to ensure that they are properly compensated when their songs are used in commercial settings.
What are some other songs that Pardison Fontaine has written?
Some other songs that Pardison Fontaine has written include:
- “Bodak Yellow” by Cardi B
- “I Like It” by Cardi B
- “Wild Side” by Cardi B
- “WAP” by Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion
- “Yikes” by Kanye West
- “Ghost Town” by Kanye West
- “All Mine” by Kanye West